2 de mai. de 2011

insomnia

I would kiss you
On your knees, on your elbows, on your ankles
I would lie on your back
Our hands and legs tangled
Our body heats like the balanced temperature of the same planet
My belly would rest on your thighs
As I’d hold you tight
And I would kiss you behind the ears,
On the softer spot of your skin
And I’d trace roads of warmth between your shoulder blades
The tip of my nose would caress your front
I would rush my lips through your neck,
And be caught at the curve of your shoulder
I would be acquainted to the flavors of your skin
Is it salty on your forearm?
Is it sweeter on your wrist?
Sweaty on your palm?
Let me see how much of my tongue
Fits onto your clavicle
I would draw the very relief of you
With the tip of my fingers
I would kiss your hips,
The corner of your lips,
The high top of your eyebrows
And I’d do it all out of love
But imagine, my love, just imagine
What would I do…
If passion took me over.
Just imagine if…

Portishead - Roads

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário