16 de ago. de 2011

take a shortcut, please

love of my life. why do we have to 'live' before we get together? For life can't be lived without you. as you lay your head on somebody else's shoulder, as you caress somebody else's belly, I dream of you. Constantly, night and day. I dream of our future, and I hold on to this perfect scenery and I just can't let go. As I lay my head on somebody else's shoulder, I ban you out of my thoughts. Treason and regret fall down on me. And then no... for we must live our lives before you and I become one. The wait, always a little more than I expected. The distance, always the distance. And jealousy, it almost kills me. The idea of your skin on somebody else's skin. Your hands in somebody else's hands. Your eyes waking up to somebody else's eyes. Oh, it kills me, how can I be free? Please take a short cut and get here – our happy ending lies on my hand holding the rope. It never breaks away. But oh, how can I find happiness this way? Come to me, my love, for it’s time for us to meet.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário