12 de jun. de 2012

cold, cold heart

How did I grow to this? You brought me here. 
I'd rather be broken - cry, kick, scream -, because then a track of warmth would still live in me. But not a single tear, who'd say?
I've became a lake of calm waters - cold, freezing, needle frozen, waters. Oh, I don't see, I don't plan, I don't bite. I live my life - my free life, with the eyes fixed on my path.

No love left, only regret, only shame - and a healthier kind of hate and a bittersweet taste of waste in my mouth. No kindness; revenge. Not that I will take it - no, maybe I'll write a novel about it (a new Count of Monte Cristo, a new Wuthering Heights), but I will laugh and it will be a sweet moment, oh yes, it will be... Remember what I wished for you? Clarity, oh clarity... keeping men away from the edge since when? All times? And you've put yourself in the wolf's cave - look up and beware, the teeth suspended over your throat. Oh, you did well... how else would I have the opportunity to laugh, in the end?

The cards don't lie, the cards illude... people illude as well, but they also get illuded. Cards don't get illuded.

Such sweet moment, that of your fall... that of your eyes, your soul, realizing what, for me, is more than evident. Oh, your sweet, sweet fall...

Oh, your disgrace - your summer - will end. And when it does... oh, when it does.

How I'll be sure that life knows what it's doing .
How I'll celebrate my certanties, in the silence of my inner space...
But oh, such sweet - glorious - moment it will be.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário