3 de jan. de 2011

all the joy is fake

suddenly, all the joy is fake and all the rest is silent, unspeakable, unbearable. i can't take it, it's all that I can figure out right now. I've never let myself down this way before. suddenly am asking myself if I'm capable of reaching what I want, suddenly all my dreams are falling apart. and I'm not talking about love, for the first time, life it's all that's wrong. I can't keep myself from shaking, I can't pull myself away from the edge, I can't avoid the fall. all the joy is fake, everyone's miserable, all the rest is silent. I can't put my thoughts in order, laughters bother me, sadness has more to do with me right now. I'm letting people down, I'm leaving projects on the middle, I know I'm about to give up. I can't stand it, I can't go anywhere right now. I need to breathe, I need to make a restart. I have to leave. I can't finish what I've started, I can't make it right. I'm going down. maybe I can't see, 'cause everything's dark here, but maybe I've already hit the bottom. I'm tore apart.

Um comentário:

  1. É que às vezes é preciso uma PAUSA para podermos refazer-nos das cacetadas da vida. Eu faço com frequência os meus pequenos lutos. Preciso de tempo só para mim,a vegetar, a fazer coisinhas pequenas e sem importância todo o dia, até que me sinto preparada e saio de sorriso na cara e queixo erguido e posso fazer parte do mundo de novo.
    Outras vezes, quando os lutos começam a ser demasiados, preciso de uma experiência forte, que me dê um abanão, que me ponha à prova. So if you're about to give up, if you're tore apart, THE TIME IS NOW.:)


    ADORO esta música*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR9Ke02m_zk

    ResponderExcluir